Meticulous conversion procedures along with our state-of the-art imaging and OCR technology, ensures the successful conversion of your collection.
We process all types of images and digitize books, microfilm, fiche, photographs, negatives, paper, rare historical documents, illustrations, newspapers and much more.
New megapixel technology, experienced staff and comprehensive conversion procedures ensure that your collection is properly digitized and preserved. Delivery formats can be customized dependent on the ultimate use of the images, such as web, print, network, distribution, long term preservation and archiving. Our improved image quality will greatly enhance OCR accuracy so as to make your images text searchable.
Documents can be scanned as black & white, grayscale or color, in various Dots per Inch and in many image formats. New technology allows us to accommodate and delicately handle books of various sizes, shapes, thickness and bindings as well as brittle and frail documents without undue damage.
Please View Our Presentation and Videos (which are listed on the right-hand menu)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Princeton University
- Boston University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Public Library
- George Mason University
- City of Toronto
- Hampden Country Registry, Massachusetts
- University of North Texas
- Texas Transportation Archives
- Miami University of Ohio
- University of Nevada Reno
- Charles Darwin University, Australia
- State Library of Tasmania, Australia
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- National Library of Singapore
- National Pedagogic Museum of Ukraine
- National Library of Iran
- Malaysia's Agricultural Research & Development Institute
- Ankara University, Turkey
- Government of Suriname
- Office of His Majesty's Principal Private Secretary, Thailand
- Chulalongkorn, University, Thailand