PDF - OCR
Brings your documents to life
We can make your film, book and newspaper images text searchable using Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
Superior OCR Accuracy
Our new technology using mega pixel cameras to digitize books and newspapers generates high quality preservation images, which greatly increases OCR accuracy.
Services for manual indexing and linking to existing databases also available.
We can also OCR your existing digital images - Ask for a sample today!
Please View Our Presentation and Videos (which are listed on the right-hand menu)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Princeton University
- Boston University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Public Library
- George Mason University
- City of Toronto
- Hampden Country Registry, Massachusetts
- University of North Texas
- Texas Transportation Archives
- Miami University of Ohio
- University of Nevada Reno
- Charles Darwin University, Australia
- State Library of Tasmania, Australia
- Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- National Library of Singapore
- National Pedagogic Museum of Ukraine
- National Library of Iran
- Malaysia's Agricultural Research & Development Institute
- Ankara University, Turkey
- Government of Suriname
- Office of His Majesty's Principal Private Secretary, Thailand
- Chulalongkorn, University, Thailand